1. We believe in the living and true God: the Father Almighty, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, and the three in one divinity.
2. We believe in God’s work, plan, creation, providence, and His ultimate sovereignty over this place.
3. We believe that all scripture in the Bible is true, flawless, trustworthy, and they are given through the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. We believe in its absolute authority over our faith and living.
4. We confess that the punishment, judgment, fall, and pollution brought by our sins can only be reconciled and saved through the Son of God, our Lord Jesus Christ.
5. We believe in Jesus, who came in the flesh to save people from the curse under the law. He suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, dead, buried, rose again from the dead, ascended into heaven, and sitteth on the right hand of God to give salvation to people.
6. We believe that the Holy Spirit provides faith to those who welcome Jesus through the word of God.
7. We confess that sinners can be declared righteous only through faith in Jesus.
8. We believe that the Holy Spirit not only lives among people but also provides them spiritual gifts to bear many fruits.
9. We believe that we are called as one family in God, the body of Christ, and the holy church.
10. We believe in His return in the flesh and the resurrection of those believers